This page serves as a starting point for many helpful reference tools and documents. We are always working to add more content to this page to help serve our customers better. Informative articles are scattered amongst the site pages and can serve as general information for broad topics, such as some tips on choosing the correct brake pads, located at the bottom of the page.
- Complete Line Card. Current as of November 2010. Ever wonder if there is a certain abstract brand we can get a hold of, even if it isn't shown on our site? Use this line card for an ever-growing list of brands we have access to. Have a suggestion for a brand we're missing, let us know!
- 350Z Haltech Support Page. Our dedicated support page for the Haltech 350Z Platinum ECU has been a mirror source for the latest software updates for the past three years. We've sold, installed, and tuned more 350Z's on the Haltech EMS than anyone else.
- 350Z Haltech Wideband Installation. Use this page if you are attempting to connect an aftermarket wideband to your 350Z Platinum ECU.
- Fuel Pump Comparison (02/24/11). We take a look at three fuel pumps from Walbro, Deatschwerks, and Aeromotive to see how they compare in performance, size, and value.
- Volk Optional Wheel Color Guide. We routinely work with special orders for Volk Racing wheels, often involving custom color requests. This color chart can provide a good idea for which colors may be currently available.
- Tire Size Calculator. The original and best tire size calculator for checking the correct sidewall measurement for your increased tire width or diameter.
- Wheel Offset Calculator. Wondering how far that aggressive offset wheel will stick out compared to stock? Use this easy calculator to get exact clearance measurements for comparing wheel specifications.