Injected Performance is committed to protecting the privacy rights of all visitors to this website. No personally identifying information is required to view this website. Information may be required to purchase products from our website, but such information will always be provided on a strictly voluntary basis. We may ask you to provide personal information for the purpose of the following services:
- Making purchases from our online store.
- Tracking the shipping progress of placed orders.
- Response to questions sent through our website.
Personal information collected for the purpose of these services may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number. Injected Performance will not, under any circumstance, disclose your information to third parties.
Due to the nature of the market, prices are subject to change without notice or reason. In the event of a price change, Injected Performance will notify you and obtain your approval before processing or cancelling your order.
In the event of incorrect pricing or incorrect information supplied by the distributor, importer, or manufacturer, or typographical errors, Injected Performance reserves the right to refuse or correct pricing or information. You will be contacted and informed of the correct pricing before your order is processed or cancelled. If payment has been made, Injected Performance will credit your account for the full amount. The customer then has the right to purchase the product at the correct price.
Price Matching Policy:
We strive to offer the lowest possible prices. However, we realize that this may not always be the case. If you have found a lower price elsewhere, we will attempt to match that price. Please use the “Price Match” form located on any item page. All price match inquiries are individually reviewed and shall meet the following requirements:
- Competitor must be advertising the same product, style, fitment, and brand.
- Competitor must be an authorized distributor of the particular item. Retailers selling products for which they are not authorized to sell may not be able to offer the full factory warranty or support.
- The lower price must be publicly advertised and not part of a special promotion or “closeout” sale.
- Injected Performance reserves the right to refuse any price match request for any reason.
Injected Performance accepts several methods of payment:
- Credit Cards
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- To protect our customers and minimize fraud, Injected Performance will only ship to billing addresses listed on the customer’s credit card.
- Secondary shipping addresses may be added to your credit card by contacting your credit card provider.
- We do not apply credit card surcharges on retail orders.
- Please note that all credit card purchases submitted through our website will be pre-authorized before payment is captured. For customers monitoring their online bank statements, you will notice a charge from “INJECTED PERFORMANCE, LLC” listed in your pending charges before payment is captured.
- We only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping addresses. Information regarding how to confirm your shipping address can be found within your PayPal account.
- Orders must have product numbers and shipping information in payment specifications.
- Please send PayPal payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wire Transfer
- All wire transfers will have a $20.00 surcharge added to cover bank expenses.
- Please call for Injected Performance banking information and instructions prior to ordering.
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check
- Please make payment to Injected Performance and reference your order number
- All Money Order and Cashier’s Check payments must be pre-approved by Injected Performance before ordering.
- Injected Performance reserves the right to allow payment to clear before shipping any product.
- For customers in the local area, we welcome cash payment. Please contact us in advance.
*We will follow all collections for payment to the fullest extent of the law.
We occasionally offer free shipping for certain items or package deals. Unfortunately, there are some limitations to items that may be shipped under our “free shipping” offers. These items include bumpers, wings, hoods, side skirts, other oversized body parts, and all products shipping anywhere outside of the continental US (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and all international locations). We reserve the right to void any offer for free shipping for extenuating circumstances, such as deeply discounted clearance items.
Credit Card Orders:
To protect our customers and minimize fraud, Injected Performance will only ship to billing addresses listed on the customer’s credit card. Secondary shipping addresses may be added to your credit card by contacting your credit card provider. This policy prevents fraud, minimizes shipping errors, and ultimately allows for us to pass savings onto our customers.
Injected Performance regularly ships to customers all over the world. All shipments made outside of the United States and Canada must be prepaid via certified funds, such as wire transfer. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay their respective country’s customs duties, brokerage fees, and taxes associated with the shipment. Injected Performance values all packages shipping internationally at their full purchase price amount.
Special orders may require a deposit or full payment in advance. Once an order is placed, special order products are non-returnable and non-cancelable – no exceptions. Special order items may take weeks to months for delivery. These times can only be estimated and Injected Performance cannot guarantee delivery dates. Injected Performance will not be held responsible for delays extending beyond the estimated time for delivery. Lead times do vary, so please contact us for availability before ordering.
- Cancellations will be allowed prior to shipment and billing. Once invoice has been billed, there will be a 5% cancellation fee. Once an order has been shipped, we will not accept a cancellation. If the customer refuses the shipment, our return policies will take effect.
- All international orders that have been paid for, be it partial or full, cannot be cancelled.
- Wholesale cancellations will be credited to the company if cancelled before shipping and billing.
- All orders placed prior to 2:00pm EST will be shipped that same day if the product is currently in-stock at our facility.
- All orders that are to be drop shipped must be allowed 1-2 business days for processing.
- Shipments will not be released if credit card information is not verified.
- Non-verification will result in a hold on the order until the cardholder can be reached to verify the purchase.
- Orders will only be shipped to the verified address on the credit card. You can add a secondary address to your credit card by contacting your credit card provider.
- We strive for accuracy with shipping pricing, although our website calculator does make the occasional error. In the event that your shipping fees have been overcharged, you will be credited the difference.
- Orders may be received in multiple shipments, especially if products are large in size or very different in nature. Please contact us directly if you feel that you are missing part of your order.
- If an item appears to be damaged in shipping, stop unwrapping immediately and contact Injected Performance. Items sold as new should be delivered as new. If the shipping carrier has damaged an item in transit, we will work with the appropriate parties to resolve this and issue you a new product. Digital pictures may be requested to expedite this process. Do not attempt to install the product or fix it yourself. By installing the product delivered, you accept the condition that it is received in. We do not offer partial refunds for items damaged in transit; an exchange must be completed.
- Mis-shipped items will be corrected. If you feel that you have received an incorrect item, contact us immediately so that we have the opportunity to resolve the issue and maintain your satisfaction. You will not incur additional shipping charges.
Please inspect items immediately when received.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of invoice date or delivery date, whichever is more recent.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, unopened, including all paperwork, and must be in resalable condition.
- All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number provided by Injected Performance.
- All returns must have the original invoice and RMA number written on the invoice for shipment receipt.
- All credit will be applied to the customer’s account within 5 business days of receiving and inspecting the item at our location.
- Credit will be applied in the same way the initial payment was made.
- Credit will not be applied for any item that has been used, installed, or is otherwise not in the same condition as it was when shipped.
Please ship all returns with invoice and RMA number to:
RMA #: XXXXXX
717 N. Limestone
Lexington, KY 40508
Injected Performance will contact you by phone and/or email if an item you have ordered is currently unavailable or backordered. We will first obtain your approval before we process or cancel your order. We will not charge your account until your order has been chipped. Backordered items will be shipped immediately once they become available. You may contact Injected Performance by phone or email to check the availability of an item before you place an order.
Engine and vehicle modifications can result in injury and/or death. Any modification performed to your vehicle, or any circumstantial consequence of such, is done so at your own risk. Contact your vehicle’s manufacturer to determine if a modification will affect your safety, vehicle warranty, performance, or any other factor related to your vehicle. Contact your local authorities to find out what modifications are permitted and which are illegal on public highways in your area. Most parts sold by Injected Performance, LLC are for off-road use only. Federal and most State’s laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device related to vehicle emissions or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Injected Performance, LLC holds no liability in any damages (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exempt or otherwise) occurring to you, your vehicle, or any other persons or properties.
Injected Performance, LLC honors all manufacturers’ warranties, however, no additional warranties are provided beyond what the original manufacturer offers. While Injected Performance, LLC does not itself offer any warranty (expressed or implied) on any product in our store, we will assist you to the furthest extent possible with any warranty claim sought through the product’s manufacturer.
- Sales inquiries: email@example.com
- Order status and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This contact information and more can also be found on the “Contact Us” page of this website. This company is registered at: 717 N. Limestone Street, Lexington, Kentucky 40508.