Haltech Platinum Sport 2000 ECU Only
The Haltech Platinum Sport 2000 is the latest generation of engine management solutions for a standalone replacement. Featuring 14 channels capable of injection and ignition, the Sport 2000 is ideal for most six and eight cylinder engines, as well as three rotor engines. Direct sequential ignition control is offered for all engines up to 12 cylinders, while direct fire ignition is also provided for engines up to six cylinders. Engines up to 12 cylinders may be controlled via wasted spark ignition.
The Sport 2000 ECU may not run all vehicles; please contact us in regards to custom applications. This package is sold as an ECU only. Also included is a USB connection cable and software CD. Plug-in patch harnesses as well as flying lead harnesses are sold separately.
The Platinum Sport series uses a very user-friendly tuning interface that is capable with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Communication is also fed through USB cable, so no need to worry about outdated serial connections. Onboard and laptop data logging is easily viewed through Haltech software. All software and firmware updates are free and readily available online at www.haltech.com.
Depending on configuration, the Sport 2000 allows for up to 11 additional user-defined auxiliary inputs and outputs. Examples of outputs and features include:
* Fully user-definable 32 x 32 mapping
* Wideband "auto tuning" using user definable target AFR table
* Narrow and wideband closed loop O2 control
* Staged injection control for multiple injectors per cylinder (including rotary)
* Soft and hard cut rev limiter
* EGT fuel correction
* Tuning via TPS with manifold pressure correction
* Dual map switching for fuel, ignition, and boost
* Launch control
* Onboard 2.5 bar MAP sensor (or external up to 10 bar)
* Custom sensor calibration
* Closed loop idle control
* Nitrous switching with fuel, ignition correction
* Tachometer output
* Turbo timer
* Torque converter lock up
* CAN Bus port for communicating with Racepak or AiM dash systems
* And much more! Please contact us for additional detailed specifications for this ECU.
Haltech is an Australian-based manufacturer of high end engine management systems and related accessories. From complete plug and play setups to fully customized wire-in standalone components, Haltech offers a broad range of products for most applications. Injected Performance is an authorized Haltech distributor and tuner, guaranteeing genuine and brand new products.
At Injected Performance, we strive to offer the lowest possible prices. However, we realize that this may not always be the case. If you have found a lower price elsewhere, we will attempt to match that price. Please complete the following form:
Note: Price matching is only valid for authorized distributors of the particular item. Lower price must be advertised and not be part of a special promotion or "closeout" type sale. Injected Performance will review each price match inquiry and contact you within one business day.