Platinum PRO Plug-in Nissan Z33 350Z/G35
High Performance Fuel and Ignition ECU for Nissan 350Z.
Fully programmable ECU interfacing directly with all the standard Nissan sensors and on board computer systems. Taking control of all the essential engine management tasks such as fuel delivery, ignition timing, boost levels, camshaft positioning and correction maps, the Platinum Pro Plug-in 350Z (Z33) ECU even interfaces with the factory Nissan CAN bus for on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Sequential Fuel Control
• Direct Fire Ignition Control
• Variable Camshaft postion mapping
• Knock Detection
• Engine Rev Limiter
• Closed loop boost control
• Launch control
• Closed loop wideband 02 control
• On board data logging
• Speed density, Alpha-N or MAF tuning
• Additional user definable inputs and outputs
• Windows Software
The Platinum Pro Plug-in 350Z (Z33) kit includes:
ECU Programmable Computer,Plug and Play wiring Harness,USB Programming Cable,Instruction Manual (on CD), Programming software
Main Features over previous model
• Fully Stand Alone – No factory ECU Required – Controls all factory Functions
• Complete Electronic Throttle Control
• Generic CAN OBDII Support
• CAN Bus Intergration – Haltech Communicates with the Instrument Cluster, ABS & PDM.
• Crusie Control
• Flex Fuel / E85 Ethanol Support
• Long Term Fuel Trims
• Knock Control with Long Term Trims
• Auxillary Inputs and Outputs
True Stand Alone
• New ECU is a complete stand alone.
• The OEM ECU is not required at all as the Haltech ECU takes control of all functions, unlike any other tuning solution.
• No more check engine lights, idle problems, torque limits or rev limiters.
• The Haltech allows full control over the engine, without complications or compromise.
More Inputs and Outputs
• Not only does the Haltech Pro Plugin utilise all the factory inputs and outputs, but it also has auxiliary Inputs and Outputs.
• These auxiliary pins allow greater functionality, such as boost control, water injection and even Flex Fuel E85 support.
• If further functions are required, multiple CAN Expansion Devices can be connected to the Haltech.
• The Haltech Pro Plugin has more than double the correction tables available than the previous ECU, with higher resolution and more flexibility
• Electronic Throttle control allows the user to define Pedal vs Throttle position as well as user definable Idle Control
• Multiple user generic correction tables for Fuel, Ignition and Boost control.
• Extra Functions such as Boost Control, Launch Control, Antilag, Speed Limiter, Nitrous Control are all standard.
Nissan 350Z Z33 – (2003 -2006)
Nissan Skyline V35 – (2003 -2006)
Infinity G35 – (2003 – 2006)
Engine Codes: VQ35DE inc RevUp – (Single Throttle Only – Does not suit VQ35HR)
Transmission: Manual Only
Haltech is an Australian-based manufacturer of high end engine management systems and related accessories. From complete plug and play setups to fully customized wire-in standalone components, Haltech offers a broad range of products for most applications. Injected Performance is an authorized Haltech distributor and tuner, guaranteeing genuine and brand new products.
At Injected Performance, we strive to offer the lowest possible prices. However, we realize that this may not always be the case. If you have found a lower price elsewhere, we will attempt to match that price. Please complete the following form:
Note: Price matching is only valid for authorized distributors of the particular item. Lower price must be advertised and not be part of a special promotion or "closeout" type sale. Injected Performance will review each price match inquiry and contact you within one business day.