AP Racing J-Hook Front Rotor Upgrade for GT-R
Part: AP NIS3900J
The factory brake rotors on the GT-R are often prone to hairline cracks,
especially when used for track days or repeated high heat cycles.
Premature disc cracking can end a fun day at the track in a hurry. We
recommend AP Racing rotors as preventative maintenance for any GT-R
owner looking to attend multiple track days per year. After extensive
testing from customers across the world, these rotors have proven
themselves to withstand the heavy braking duties of the heavy and
powerful GT-R. In addition to withstanding harder braking for longer
periods, without showing signs of cracking, these rotors are priced
significantly cheaper than OEM Nissan rotors.
Notes: Front pair. Includes new clips and fasteners. Stock rotor hats are re-used. J-hook rotors are a good choice for dedicated track use, especially in combination with race brake pads. For street driven cars seeing limited track use, the standard slotted option is recommended.
AP Racing is one of the top names in braking worldwide. Used in almost every professional motorsports series, from Formula 1, to NASCAR, ALMS, and everything in between. Beyond competition use, AP Racing is well known for streetable components as well, which draw upon their many years of success in motorsports. Stillen and AP Racing have teamed up to offer braking components for the Nissan GT-R, using the combined expertise and quality of each brand. Both companies realize that only the highest quality goods deserve to be used on your GT-R.
- Top quality, proprietary iron alloy with multi-stage thermal processing.
- Curved-vane core (48 vanes total) for better thermal management under extreme use. More expensive to make, but improved cooling over the OE pillar vane design.
- J-hook design to improve pad bite and resist cracking under severe use.
- Precisely balanced at high RPM for smooth operation at any vehicle speed.
- Friction faces finished on the latest generation twin-turning equipment, better DTV (Disc Thickness Variation) and less runout than typical double-disc grinding machines.
At Injected Performance, we strive to offer the lowest possible prices. However, we realize that this may not always be the case. If you have found a lower price elsewhere, we will attempt to match that price. Please complete the following form:
Note: Price matching is only valid for authorized distributors of the particular item. Lower price must be advertised and not be part of a special promotion or "closeout" type sale. Injected Performance will review each price match inquiry and contact you within one business day.